Saturday, December 8, 2012

Doom's Day Diary - Day 8

Expectations. Lack of expectations.

To be or not to be.

Swirling around and forcing myself to be.

The questionable coincidence of suffering the same pain, in the same place as my dead.

Are you listening?

Pills didn't work, so I had to do what I had to do.

Biting cold.

Broken zip. Too late to come back.

Freezing, but kept going.

Blending with the crowds.

Lost among books and perfumes. For what? Or for whom?

People talking to me just to meet my empty eyes.

I didn't understand a word.

Collapsed bridges.

Indifference and hollowness.

Loss.

One more hatred knot.

Subdued pain.

Conclusion? Don't believe in coincidences. It's all coming from evil forces.

And evil forces don't go away with pills or I am OK thoughts.

They need to be fought back with even darker forces.


No comments: